About O’Connor Coaches
O’Connor Coaches was first established in 1982, founded in the beautiful seaside village of Howth in North County Dublin, only 12 km from Dublin International Airport and 16 km from Dublin city centre.
Founded in order to serve the local market, the company soon grew to include national and international clients. We now serve the full ground handling global market efficiently and affordably. Please feel free to browse through our website and the services we provide, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries or for a free quotation.
Latest from the Blog
- See Stewart Francis at Vicar Street this Nov 28th 2015
- See PJ Gallagher & Joanne McNally at the Mill Theatre this 28 November 2015
- See Keith Barry: Out Of Control at the Olympia Theatre, Dublin – Oct 16th to Dec 4th 2015
- Get to the Dublin Web Festival, this November 20th to 22nd 2015
- Celebrate the Dún Laoghaire Christmas Festival this November 20th to December 24th 2015
- See The Boomtown Rats live at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin this Dec 6th 2015